Friday, January 8, 2010

How do I stop a pimple from coming?

I feel a pimple coming in on my nose, and it's red all around that area, and it hurts pretty bad. Almost like a bruise.





How do I reduce the redness?





How do I reduce the pain?





Is there any way to stop the pimple before the head comes up?





Any help at all is greatly appreciated.





Oh, and if the head comes up anyways, how do I keep a scar from forming? :)How do I stop a pimple from coming?
Most acne is about 10 days out so once it appears there isn't a good chance you can halt it.


Try using rubbing alcohol to dry it out - After washing it with acne wash, then apply acne cream to dry up the bacteria.


Do this twice a day.





A hot compress can draw it to a head - but don't pop this unless you are sure it's ready otherwise you will scar. Generally once it forms a head place a sterile pin in the center and use a hot compress to draw out bacteria/puss to lesson the pain/redness.





Stick to using products made, tested and formulated for your face. This means ignoring toothpaste suggestions.
  • natural beauty
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment