Friday, January 8, 2010

What do i do to stop pimple from coming on my face?

i want at home treatments. and i use apricot scrub everyday.What do i do to stop pimple from coming on my face?
wash your face everyday, drink lots of water, and keep your hair out of your face. i find that keeping my hair out of my face helped reduce the acne on my forehead A LOT ! it sounds simple, but it really does make a difference. the oil in your hair touches your face%26amp;therefore, causes acne.What do i do to stop pimple from coming on my face?
wash your face, maybe buy an acne scrub too. like a daily facial wash
its pretty hard to stop it because its normal and there's really no way to stop it but whatever you do, DON'T buy proactiv because it sucks balls.When you use it works but when you stop it comes back 10 times worse then before and people waste 2 much money on it.
stop usin it `cuz i use 2 use it 2 but its gon dry up yur face `n it made mines worse. now i just wash mah face with dove daily `n put on cocoa butter. it smooths out mah face `n mah acne gon `n its onli been a week.
Not knowing you're age but acne can afflict any age, so here is what I tell my Clients:


reduce all caffeine %26amp; diary products to a minimum. Get BetaCaratene, it's a


(source of Vitamin A), zinc 25-35mg. and 500mg. Vit.E. You're daily care is essential, be sure to wash face always a.m. %26amp; P.m. Nutrogena soup for oily or acne skin is very good and reasonable, available at most Drug stores.


If you're active in sports, I suggest you get something like Stridex pads (in jar) and take along with you, immediatly after you're sport activitie, cleanse face with pads. Doing this, will keep you're face in much better controll.
What I do is go to a local face care place. It may be a little expensive, but it works! You can call 411 and ask for one in your area, or go to www.yellowpages.com
You're not going to be able to stop it from showing up, because it's already been forming underneath your skin for about a week before you even begin to feel or see it. So the only way to stop them as much as possible is to try to prevent them in the first place. I pretty much have my skin under control when I make the effort every day to and I've never had a professional facial.





My tip is to stop using the scrub every day. I know, I know the apricot scrubs are more gentle than other scrubs, but you still don't need to exfoliate every day, you might be irritating your skin or damaging it so limit your use of the scrub to once or twice a week. Instead use a cleanser that contains salicylic acid that's effective enough to treat and prevent pimples yet one that's gentle too. I love Patricia Wexler's foaming cleanser you can find more about it at http://www.patriciawexlermd.com and you can purchase it at c.o. bigelow and their site is http://www.bigelowchemists.com





But I always use two different cleansers, one for day and one for night time, because I've found that it prevents my skin from getting used to one product and it keeps my regimen effective. So I use Hydrafresh by Loreal which I love. Clean %26amp; Clear make cleanser that work fine too. I also moisturize with a moisturizer that contains salicylic acid. I use a scrub once a week, and on good weeks I use a mask, I love Queen Helene's Mint Julep mask because it tightens the pores and makes pimples smaller.





Of course that's just my routine, so you're going to have to shop around for cleansers and moisturizers that are compatible with your skin, and the best advice I can give is to use one product for at least two months (unless it irritates your skin) because sometimes it takes time for your skin to get used to it, before the results become noticeable.





If you find a routine that works for you with products containing salicylic acid, if you still get pimples they will probably be few and far between and much smaller than they ordinarily would. But sometimes the occasional huge pimple can occur, the one that's red and inflamed and filled with white pus. So on those days I wash my face and then I break a Q-tip in half, and squeeze the outside area of the pimple to get the pus out, before blood appears. Then I moisturize. It absolutely speeds up the healing time, it goes down in about an hour and the pimple goes away in like two days as opposed to the four or five if you just leave it alone, and it makes it feel so much better.
whenever i feel a pimple coming on, i tend to put ice on it for about 1-5min and that seems to work, yes, i know, it sounds really weird, but hey, it works, good luck!
as much as washing your face cleans your face- it still dry's it. when your face is dry your body sends oil to your face which causes ***pimples***!! so make sure you put moisterizer on! :)
Buy Oxy Chill Factor they sell them at all CVS and wallgreens
Besides washing with a good product %26amp; moisturizing and also keeping your hair clean and off your face...I use tea tree oil for a pimple( you know the ones that you can feel before they even come out?) I also told a friend of mine whom used to have severe acne and had scars. He used it and it actually rid his face of old scars! You can find it in health food stores. It is expensive but the bottle will last a long time because you only need a teensy bit.
okay first off...you shouldnt use that stuff every day. thats an exfoliant...i only use stuff like that once a week to get rid of the dull skin and brighten up my complexion. I use Neutragena Rapid Clear face wash..it works really good. ive been using it for five years and i have no complaints. I use it daily (usually two or three times a day)...and i exfoliate my face once a week with a facial scrub to unclog the pores and everything. just keep your face clean and dont wear makeup unless you absolutely have to. also drink alot of water to keep your skin hydrated, Good luck!
Well, this isn't in home treatment, but tanning in a tanning bed clears acne. You can also try toothpaste. I've heard that worked, but never tried it myself!
Don't use that apricot scrub. It has shards of walnut shells and will tear up your skin. Proactiv is alright, but Oxy's Maximum Strength Acne Wash works even better (has the same active ingredient, benzoyl peroxide, but more), though it may be a little drying and irritating.

No comments:

Post a Comment