Friday, January 8, 2010

How can i stop this pimple from forming?

over the nite the developed a sore red spot on my nose..which i know is going to grow into a pimple soon..a nasty hudge sore red one





how can i stop it from formingHow can i stop this pimple from forming?
Hold an ice cube on it for as long as you can. That's what I do and it works.How can i stop this pimple from forming?
Well, if you stop a pimple from forming, then where is the pimple that you stopped? If you stop it, it isn't there.
put white tooth paste on it before you go to bed. In the morning it'll be gone.
use an acne clearing face wash. it'll reduce it and if u keep using it its supposed to make it go away. if u have eye drops that make ur red irritated eyes go away put some of that on it. it will make the red go away. i dont think it will clear it up.
The same thing happens to me and I can always reverse it's progress by using clearasil on it right away before you can see it. It really works try it.
No promises, but try tooth PASTE. Gotta be PASTE though, not gel. Cake on and leave over night, then rinse off the next morning.





Also, not that it will help you with THIS pimple, but Clearskin庐 Immediate Response Spot Treatment by Avon is pretty good.
You can try putting some Aloe Vera on it... dabbing it on every few hours.
You would have better luck attaining world peace.

1 comment:

  1. I have suffered from large, red, cystic pimples on my nose for as long as I can remember. I have clear skin everywhere else, but about once every six months I get a massive pimple on my nose.

    I can usually feel these coming on, and it starts with a little redness to let me know it's coming. I'm going to use as many keywords in this response as possible so that casual Googlers will stumble upon this and hopefully it will help.

    This week I felt one coming on and I knew I wasn't just psyching myself out because it was starting to become visible in the mirror. I tried something new, and it actually stopped it! Here's what I did, step-by-step, and keep in mind I am not promoting any products here, it is just what I happened to use.

    Step 1: Wash my face with just warm water. No soap. Being careful not to touch my nose where the clogged pore was.

    Step 2: Apply a home-made ice pack wrapped in one paper towel to the affected area for 10 minutes. I made an ice pack with a zip-lock bag full of 3 parts water and 1 part 70% Isopropyl Alcohol. The Alchohol prevents the pack from becoming an ice cube, but allows it to become an ice-cold, slushy-like mixture. Your nose will become more red temporarily, but that is just because it is cold -- it will subside shortly.

    Step 3: Apply a generous amount of Burt's Bees Tea Tree Oil Blemish stick to the area. The ice pack thins out the skin so that the Tea Tree Oil can be absorbed more quickly.

    Step 4: Take 3 Ibuprofens. The anti-inflammatory will help prevent redness.

    Step 5: Repeat this once every hour for the rest of the night. Do this again before bed.

    Step 6: Also, before bed, make sure to moisturize. I have a Dead Sea Mineral moisturizer, but any Non-Cosmedogenic moisturizer should work.

    Repeat this for the next 2-3 days or until you can tell you no longer have a problem. Obviously you don't need to do this every hour of every day. I did it once in the morning before work and then a few times when I was home for the night.

    Step 7: Apply some Clearisil 10% Benzoyl Peroxide tinted cream to help conceal the minor redness on the spot. You will not need much, as your nose should not be too red.

    I've used Zeno in the past and the heat seemed to irritate the area more and make it much more red, much more quickly. I've also overloaded with 10% Benzoyl and Salicylic Acid, which also seems to have an adverse effect.

    Remember not to touch your nose, be gentle with the ice and do everything exactly as I indicated. Hopefully this works for you as well as it worked for me!

    ReplyDelete