Friday, January 8, 2010

How to stop this pimple getting any bigger?

I have this pimple, it's white on top and it's on my nose.


I got it on Friday, then it got bigger.





It's not so big and visible now, but how do I stop it from getting any bigger?How to stop this pimple getting any bigger?
This May Sound Stupid But Toothpaste I Use It And It Works It Burns At First But Thats Just Because The Tooth Oaste Is Burning It Off.How to stop this pimple getting any bigger?
POP IT! duh!
I once used Blistex on a pimple which I could feel but not see yet. By using the Blistex on it I prevented the outbreak.
Aspirin contains Beta hydroxy acid which is a powerful defoliant ,so you can crush 1to 2 Aspirin tablets mix with a little water and apply on pimples for 15 minutes and wash. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment